Type IIR Face Masks Medical Splash Resistant CE Certified Pink - CMT
These are UK Type IIR splash-resistant face masks Made in Britain and fully certified for medical use. They are also registered as an approved medical device with the MHRA.
This Type IIR Mask is a 3-Ply mask with integrated nose clip and has different layers, materials and thicknesses to reach Type II R Mask (EN14683) certification.
They are SPLASH RESISTANT to offer improved protection against bacterial/moisture droplets.
- Type IIR Fluid Repellent
- High bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) ≥ 98%
- Masks sealed in a packs of 5x10 for hygiene purposes
- Latex Free
- Outer layer: PP Non-woven
- Middle layer: Melt-blown
- Inner layer: PP Non-woven
- Earloop: Urethane Elastic Fiber length 18cm ± 1cm
- Nose clamp: Iron wire with plastic coasting 10.5cm ± 1cm
Manufacturers SKU: SM120P-50 (Special Pink Version in Support of Breast Cancer)
These are a high-quality, UK manufactured alternative to Wondo and Medi Pro face masks.
Large Quantities or Regular Orders
If you are a key worker or larger organisation and have a regular or large quantity requirement we can support you. Visit our large orders page , alternatively call Lisa on +44 (0) 7802 744462 to discuss your requirements.