The CMT Type IIR splash-resistant face masks are Made in Britain and fully certified for medical use. The manufacturer is also registered as an approved manufacturer with the MHRA.
This Type IIR Mask is a 3-Ply mask with integrated nose clip and has different layers, materials and thicknesses to reach Type II R Mask (EN14683) certification.
They are SPLASH RESISTANT to offer improved protection against bacterial/moisture droplets.
- Type IIR Fluid Repellent
- High bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) ≥ 98%
- Masks sealed for hygiene purposes (50 masks wrapped in 5 packs of 10 masks)
- Latex Free
- 3 ply face masks with an integrated nose clip.
- Mask Size- 180mm x 90mm (ear loops are 180mm)
- ALL raw materials purchased within the EU
Manufacturers SKU: SM120
If this mask is out of stock we also offer Omnitex Type IIR Face Masks and Wondo Type IIR Face Masks
Pack Sizes: 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000
Declaration of Conformity
Large Quantities or Regular Orders
If you are a key worker or larger organisation and have a regular or large quantity requirement we can support you. Visit our large orders page , alternatively call Lisa on +44 (0) 7802 744462 to discuss your requirements.